- 1 tbsp Golden Fry vegetable oil
- Bunch spring onions, sliced
- Small bunch coriander, stalks finely chopped, leaves picked
- 400g pork tenderloin, sliced
- 4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 175g pack baby corn juice
- 1 lime
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a large saucepan or flameproof casserole. Add the spring onions and coriander stalks and cook for 1 min. Add the pork slices and cook for 5 mins until starting to brown.
Stir in the curry paste and peanut butter. After 30 secs, add the sugar, soy and coconut milk, plus ½ can of water. Mix well, put a lid on and leave to simmer for 15 mins, stirring occasionally.
Remove the lid, add the baby corn and increase the heat. Bubble for 3 mins until the corn is cooked and the sauce has thickened a little. Stir in the lime juice and check the seasoning.
Can now be frozen for up to 2 months. To cook from frozen: thoroughly defrost, then heat in a pan on the hob until curry is hot all the way through. Serve scattered with the coriander leaves and rice.