Sorghum-Glazed Sweet PotatoesPrint This
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 1¼ c. fresh apple cider
- ½ c. sorghum
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ¾ c. candied or spiced pecans
- Heat oven to 175 degrees C. Peel potatoes, and cut into 1-inch-thick slices; arrange in a single layer in 2 lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dishes.
- Stir together cider and next 6 ingredients; pour evenly over potatoes. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 175 degrees C for 45 minutes or until fork-tender. Uncover and bake 5 more minutes or until glaze becomes syrupy.
- Arrange potatoes in a shallow serving dish. Sprinkle with pecans and drizzle with sorghum glaze.