Philly Cheesesteak PizzaPrint This
- 1 Medium Onion, sliced
- 1 Medium Green pepper, sliced
- 227 Grams. Mushrooms, sliced
- 227 Grams. Roast beef, shaved
- 3 tbsp. Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 1 block Thick Crust Dough
- 3 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Crushed garlic
- 4 cups provolone cheese
- 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Saute vegetables in 1 tbsp. olive oil until limp; add roast beef. Cook for three more minutes. Add Worchestershire sauce and pepper; stir and remove from heat. Set aside.
- Brush prepared dough with 3 tbsp. olive oil and spread crushed garlic over entire surface of dough. Top with a light layer of shredded cheese, then meat/vegetable mixture, distributing evenly.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, then Parmesan. Bake in prehated 500F oven until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let sit 5 minutes before cutting and serving.