- 12 skinless chicken wings
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 950 ml Golden Fry oil for frying
- 3/4 cup hot pepper sauce
1. Rinse chicken wings in cold water; drain and pat dry with paper towels.
2. Mix flour, salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a large resealable bag; add chicken wings. Seal bag and shake to evenly coat chicken.
3. Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan for 5-10 minutes.
4. Remove chicken from bag and shake off any excess coating; fry in the preheated oil until chicken is no longer pink in the center, or for about 7 minutes.
5. Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
6. Combine hot sauce and butter in saucepan over medium heat; cook until heated through, about 5 minutes. Coat cooked chicken wings with sauce.