Triple Chocolate Cheesecake RecipePrint This
- 1kg fresh cream cheese
- 500 ml fresh yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- 750gms white chocolate
- 2 tbsp cocoa
- 3 tbsp drinking chocolate
- 2 tbsp Grand Marnier
- 3 tsp orange essence
- 2 packets orange crunch biscuits ( approx 24 small biscuits)
- 3 tbsp salted butter
- 8 milk chocolate Ferrero chocolates
- 3 piece meringues
- 2 packets fresh raspberries
- Crush biscuits and add 2 tbsp drinking chocolate. Melt butter in a pan and add the mixture above, stirring until combined. Add to a greased cake tin, pressing lightly to create an even surface. Place in the freezer.
- For your cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese then add icing sugar, egg yolks and yoghurt and continue combining.
- Beat egg whites separately then add to the mixture. Divide evenly into three bowls.
- Bowl 1: mix orange essence and Grand Marnier.
- Bowl 2: melt white chocolate and as it is cooling, add together with the vanilla essence.
- Bowl 3: add remaining cocoa and drinking chocolate.
- Place raspberries into the base of cake tin. Add a layer of bowl 2, spreading evenly over the raspberries.
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes then add bowl 3 and spread gently.
- Place back in freezer for 10 minutes. Crush the ferreros and meringues into rough chunks then
- Add a thin layer to mixture. Finally, add bowl 1 and chill for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish as desired and serve.