Tandoori Lobster RecipePrint This
- 1 piece lobster
- 5g chopped garlic
- 5 g chopped ginger
- 5g chopped chilli
- Bunch of coriander
- 1 lemon slice
- For the Marinade
- 50g plain yoghurt
- 5g garlic paste
- 5g ginger
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- 10ml oil, salt to taste
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Separate the lobster meat (as a whole) from the shell, then place the meat in the marinade and leave to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the meat on skewers and cook in a tandoor (or grill).
- Pour oil in a pan and sautée the ginger, garlic and green chilli.
- Add the meat, squeeze some lemon juice and finish with chopped coriander.
- Deep fry the shell for 10-15 seconds until it turns a deep dark red colour.
- Place the meat back in the shell and serve hot with your choice of naan bread or rice.