Spicy feta and pepper dipPrint This
- 1 jar (340 grams) roasted red bell peppers, drained well
- 1 tsp. minced garlic (or less)
- 113 grams low-fat cream cheese
- 113 grams feta cheese
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp finely chopped fresh mint (or more)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt to taste
Put red peppers and minced garlic into a food processor and process until peppers are pureed. Add cream cheese, Feta, fat-free Greek yogurt, mint, lemon juice, and olive oil and process until well blended. Taste to see if you want to add salt, and process again if you do.
Serve dip with raw veggie dippers like celery, sugar snap peas, jicama, or cauliflower, or cooked vegetables like asparagus, green beans, or broccoli. This is also good as a spread on sandwiches or as a dip for whole-wheat pita bread.