Roasted Sweet Potatoes With Caramelized Onions RecipePrint This
- 4 small orange sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Sprig of rosemary chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Dice the sweet potatoes, place on a baking sheet with minced garlic and rosemary.
- drizzle with olive oil and roast for 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Add the red onion, cover and cook over low heat, stirring a few times until caramelized, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vinegar; season with salt and pepper.
- Toss red onion into baking sheet with potatoes and serve.