- Yield: 7
- Prep Time: 1h 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Delicious Homemade Kaimati
Nothing says 'Home' like a fresh hot Kaimati! Pair this classic Kenyan Breakfast with a cup of hot tea and your off to a great day!
- Golden Fry Vegetable oil
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Yoghurt - half a cup
- Half a cup of water
- Butter - 1 teaspoon
- Instant yeast - 1 tablespoon
- Mix the all purpose flour, yoghurt, water, butter and instant yeast into a bowl and mix them.
- Cover the bowl with a piece of cloth and let it rise for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough to small balls the size of your palm covering them with Golden fry cooking oil.
- Dip them into a wok with cooking oil and let them fry till they turn golden brown.
- Remove them and empty them into a bowl and sprinkle some icing sugar.
- Take a bite and enjoy.