Chilli Paneer Wraps RecipePrint This
- 250 grams paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese)
- 1 cup yoghurt
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, cubed
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon crushed ginger
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 5 tablespoons tomato ketchup
- Couple of dashes of dark soy sauce
- Chopped coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil.
- Cube the paneer and put in a non-stick pan. Add all the ingredients and mix well. Let this marinate for about 45 minutes to an hour, then cook gently on medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- You can serve this with hot buttered naan and a salad. To make wraps, warm both sides of a tortilla then place on a plate.
- Scoop some of the chilli paneer along the center of the tortilla, roll then cut diagonally across the middle.
- Voila! Now you can dig in.