- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp plain flour, seasoned
- 150ml chicken stock (use ½ a cube)
- 250g pack chestnut mushroom, halved
- Few thyme sprigs, leaves only
- 150ml red wine
- 1 tbsp Sungold Lite vegetable oil
Toss the chicken in the flour, then tap off the excess. Mix 1 tsp of the excess flour with a little stock and set aside. Heat the oil in a frying pan, then add the chicken, mushrooms and thyme.
Cook over a medium-high heat for about 5 mins, turning the chicken breasts over once until golden.
Lift the chicken out, then set aside. Pour in the wine and the remaining stock and boil for 5 mins or until reduced by half. Add the flour and stock mix, stirring until the sauce thickens a little.
Put the chicken back into the pan, along with any juices from the plate, then simmer for 5 mins or until cooked through and the sauce is glossy. Serve with mash.