- 25g butter
- 2 Tbsp Golden Fry Vegetable Oil
- 1 onion, halved and finely sliced
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp garam masala
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 Tbsp cashew nut butter
- 50ml double cream
- Handful of coriander, chopped
Heat the butter and oil in a large pan and fry the onion over a medium heat for 5 mins until soft. Add the chicken and continue to fry until turning golden brown.
Add the garam masala, garlic and ginger. Leave to simmer, uncovered, for 20 mins.
Just before serving, stir in the cashew nut butter and cream, season to taste and serve.