- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1.815 Kg Pork spareribs, or pork loin ribs, cut into pieces
- For sauce, in a saucepan combine brown sugar, onion, vinegar, mustard, celery seed and garlic powder.
- Bring to boiling, stirring till sugar dissolves.
- Preheat grill. Adjust heat for indirect cooking. Place ribs on grill rack over medium heat. Cover and grill for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or till ribs are tender and no pink remains.
- Brush occasionally with sauce the last 15 minutes of grilling.