Avocado with Peanut saladPrint This
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Cayenne - to taste
- Salt - to taste
- Fresh chives - to garnish
- Peel the avocados; cut out the stone and cut into cubes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and set aside.
- Grind the peanuts roughly with a rolling pin or in a grinder for a few seconds. Mix the peanuts and spices well.
- Sprinkle over the avocados with finely chopped chives.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.